The first day of Winter isn’t officially here until December 22, but it sure feels like Winter to us! Cozy up at home with these fun and festive DIY projects that are perfect for a snowy day or night.
1. These Reheatable Hand Warmers from Rae Ann Kelly are the perfect thing to make for yourself or to give away as a gift!
2. Give an old blanket a makeover with this tutorial from This Little Miggy Stayed Home.
3. These Rustic Wood Candle Holders from Marty’s Musings are great for cinnamon or pine scented candles!
4. Make festive dessert stand that fits right in with the holidays with this tutorial from Deliciously Darling. Your guests will love it!
5. Try out these No-Sew Slipper Socks from Martha Stewart. Your feet will thank you!