If you’re one of those people who love the fact that Fall means pumpkin EVERYTHING, then this blog post is for you! Whether you’re looking for something savory or sweet, these recipes are perfect for a Halloween party, a Thanksgiving feast, or any time you want to bring the delicious smells of Autumn into your home.
Savory Pumpkin Recipes
1. Pumpkin Mac & Cheese from MISOGINGER. A twist on a classic favorite!
2. Pumpkin Ravioli via Will Cook for Friends. This recipe is a little more involved, but it’s well worth it!
|Via Will Cook for Friends|
3. Roasted Pumpkin Quiche with Caramelized Onions, Gorgonzola, and Sage found on Closet Cooking. If we haven’t said it before, we’ll say it again: WE LOVE QUICHE! This recipe is perfect for any meal.
|Via Closet Cooking|
4. Roasted Pumpkin Seed Hummus from the blog Half Baked Harvest. Not only is this dip super nutritious, it will leave you feeling completely satisfied!
|Via Half Baked Harvest|
5. Pumpkin Pizza via Love Lola. Who doesn’t love pizza? Try something different with this recipe that features pumpkin, onions, garlic, and shallots. YUM!
|Via Love Lola|
Sweet Pumpkin Recipes
6. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes from Sally’s Baking Addiction. Spice up your Saturday morning (literally!) with these pancakes that use pumpkin pie spice to get a delicious flavor!
|Via Sally’s Baking Addiction|
7. Chocolate Pumpkin Truffles found on The 36th Avenue. As decadent as they are delicious, these truffles are sure to impress your friends and family.
|Via The 36th Avenue|
8. Baked Pumpkin Doughnuts from the blog Flourish. Since they’re baked, they can’t be bad for you, right?
9. Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes via A Family Feast. The best part about these? There’s no baking involved!
|Via A Family Feast|
10. Pumpkin Pecan Cobbler from Lauren’s Latest. Do we even need to say anything about this recipe? We’re drooling just looking at the picture!
|Via Lauren’s Latest|
We are ready to get cooking and baking! Happy Fall, y’all!