With Fall just around the corner, we’ve put together a list of some great projects to keep you busy and celebrate the season!
1. Get ready for autumnal accessories with this Pegboard Wall Organizer from The Merry Thought.
|Via The Merry Thought|
2. Spice up your workspace with this Gold Chevron Mousepad from Homey Oh My.
|Via Homey Oh My!|
3. Bring the scent of Fall into your home with these Cinnamon Candle Pillars from She Knows.
|Via She Knows|
4. This one is perfect for the kids! Make this Paper Leaf and Branch Mobile from Happiness is Homemade on a lazy Sunday afternoon.
|Via Happiness is Homemade|
5. This one’s a little more involved, but we love the idea of bringing in some greenery before winter sets in. This Mini Greenhouse from Shelterness is perfect for your living room!
Have any DIY ideas that you think are perfect for Fall? Be sure to share them in the comments!