With summer just around the corner, we’ve starting thinking about getting outside! We cater a variety of outdoor events, from picnics to weddings and birthdays to baby showers.
We’ve put together a list of some table settings that inspired us. From simple to fancy, you’re bound to find something that inspires you.
1. We love the colors and contrasting tablecloth shapes on this picnic table!
2. This simple and clean-looking table setting would be perfect for an afternoon bridal shower.
3. The distressed wooden table looks beautiful with these colorful centerpieces.
4. This look would be perfect for a casual company picnic.
5. We love these alternating white and checked tablecloths and the fire pit – it makes for an upscale setting while keeping a relaxed feeling.
6. This food and beverage table would be perfect with one of our Bubb’s BBQ menus!
7. Why not have a family-style wedding reception? We love the wine bottles and the cheese board.
8. Yellow table runners, yellow straws, yellow napkins, and yellow flowers – a perfect summery look!
9. We love this look for an outdoor baby shower.
10. Don’t forget dessert! These stumps make for the perfect dessert display.
Are you thinking of hosting an outdoor event? Have you hosted one in the past? Share your comments and pictures below!